Thursday, June 11, 2009

Asher's 1 month

Asher’s session made me remember a beautiful poem. A child ready to be born asked God: 
 - People had said to me that I will be being sent to the Land… How I go to live there, I am small and don’t know how to defend myself?

As fotos do Asher me fizeram lembrar um lindo poema. Uma criança pronta para nascer perguntou a Deus:
- Disseram-me que estarei sendo enviado a Terra... Como vou viver lá, sendo que sou pequeno e indefeso?



God said: 
 - Between many angels, I chose two special ones for you. They will be waiting for you and they will take care of you.

Child: 
 - Please explain to me better. Here in the sky I do not make nothing beyond smiling and singing. I will be happy there?

E Deus disse:
- Entre muitos anjos, escolhi dois especiais para você. Estarão lhe esperando e tomarão conta de você.



Criança:
- Mas me diga. Aqui no céu eu não faço nada além de sorrir e de cantar, o que é suficiente para que eu seja feliz. serei feliz lá?


God: 
 - These angels will sing and smile for you… Each day, every moment, you will feel the love of your angels and you will be very happy.

Deus:
-Seu anjo cantará e sorrirá para você... A cada dia, a cada instante, você sentirá o amor dos seus anjos e será muito feliz.



Child: 
 - what can I do when do I feel homesick and to want to speak with you?

God: 
 Your angels will join your hands and they will teach you to pray. 


Criança:
-E o que farei quando sentir saudade e quiser falar com você?



Deus:
-Seu anjo juntará suas mãos e lhe ensinará a orar.



Child: 
 - But I will be always sad because I will not see you anymore! 


God: 
 Your angels always will talk about Me, they will teach the way you come to Me, and I will be always inside of you. 
 You will call your angels… MOM and DAD!

Criança:
- Mas eu serei sempre triste porque eu não te verei mais!



Deus:
-Seu anjo sempre lhe falará sobre Mim, lhe ensinará a maneira de vir a Mim, e Eu estarei sempre dentro de você.
 Você chamará seus anjos de...MÃE e PAI!



2 comments:

Bruna said...

Nossa que belo texto... amei. Bjs

Unknown said...

Beautiful natural pictures. Love his cute little smile!

Related Posts with Thumbnails